To apply for a job opening you must complete an online profile (application). We do not accept written applications.
- Our Job Listings page will open. To view open positions, please click on “view all open positions” or use the search fields provided.
- To apply for a job opening, click on the “Apply for this job online” link located on the right side of each job description page. If there are no job openings of interest but you would like to submit a profile for consideration, you may click on the “Submit Your Resume” link located at the top of the Welcome/Job Listings page.
- You can apply for multiple job openings by clicking on “View Job Opportunities” and selecting each job, then clicking “apply for this job online” from the job description page. There is not a limit on the number of jobs to which you may apply.
- If at a later date you wish to update your profile information, or apply for other job openings, click on the “Returning Candidate? Log back in” link to return to your profile dashboard. You may apply to additional jobs by clicking on “view current job opportunities”.
- If you have problems with submitting a profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to resolve the issue. Please be aware that we do not accept resumes by email.
- If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process or you otherwise need accommodation in connection with the recruiting process due to a disability, you may use the alternative methods described below to contact us about your interest in Bath Iron Works and/or to request an accommodation.
- By Email: email@example.com - By Mail: Attn: Employment, 700 Washington St. Bath, ME 04530 - By Phone: 1-800-453-0604
Employment Opportunity: Southern Midcoast Spring Hiring Event
Launch your career at Bath Iron Works! Stop by the southern midcoast career fair to see what working at the shipyard is all about. Bring your resume to apply in person or pre-interview with us on the spot.